How do I rollback a stuck java deployment?

Using eclipse, I was deploying when the admin console crashed.
Now its stuck with an inprgress deployment and returning this error

409 Conflict
Another transaction by user andy is already in progress for this app and
major version. That user can undo the transaction with appcfg.py's
"rollback" command.

I created an app.yaml for my application and tried to execute the rollback
suggested but I get this response

Error parsing yaml file:
Missing required value 'runtime'.
  in "Memories/app.yaml", line 4, column 1

Here is my app.yaml
application: ninuku-archivist
version: down
api_version: 1