Ok, fair enough, I'll continue posting if I experience new troubles ;)

Today, I've been able to deploy many times without any issue. I guess
the transient error reported by .../cloneblobs app is fixed.

As for the tasks, they did not stop working! When I refactored a piece
of code yesterday, I removed the only piece of code that logging a
message... and this makes the tasks disappearing from the logs
(whatever log level I choose). But if I select the option "All
Requests", then the task URLs re-appear. In this specific situation,
the issue was between the chair and the keyboard :(

Thanks for your help.
A+, Dom