Hi, I've built a Spring 3.0.2 app on GAE using Spring Security for
authentication that works just fine for all browsers tested, EXCEPT...

I'm using Google App Engine and so ended up with one of those horrible
xxx.appspot.com addresses for the project. So, I'm using domain
forwarding from GoDaddy, which essentially means my original app is
housed inside a frame. It's a bit ugly, but it works for Firefox,
Chrome and Safari, just not IE. I don't need to support any IE except
IE8.

I'm using a login.page with a LoginController, and can see that the
authentication request is going through the controller but even if I
just mark the user as authenticated at that point (which I do for a
'casual browser' role) they are still locked out of the app and re-
presented with the login page.

Facts that may be relevant: I'm using 'remember-me' and the 'disable-
url-rewriting' attributes, and have made sure that my error and 404
pages are available to unsecured users.

I'm kind of at a loss here. Right now my only option appears to be to
add some frame-breaking javascript for IE, but that pretty much
stinks.

Thoughts? Please!