I am writing tooling for GAE inside of eclipse and would like to be
able to get access to the list of available SDKs from the plugins that
Google ships.  I see that
com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.preferences.GaePreferences has
access to a list of SDKs and the default SDK, but that class is only
available to other google plugins.  Is there some way I can get access
to the available SDK or is there any plan for your tooling to expose
the GaePreferences class as public so that I can access it via API?