Hi All,

I'm trying to deploy sample application (using JPA) to GAE
My entities are marked with @Entity annotation (with some
properties) ... when I deploy this application to GAE, I could access
the static pages but, nothing related to entities/data is displayed.
When I look at the "Datastore Viewer" from Dashboard, I didn't fine any
entities related to my application. only _ah_Session entity is present
in the drop down.

I was expecting entities to be created on deployment. Did I miss
anything? My application has about 10 entities.

Thanks,
Suresh