What a mess...

I was so excited when...

Uncaught exception from servlet
com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$FeatureNotEnabledException: The
Blobstore API will be enabled for this application once billing has
been enabled in the admin console.
        at com.google.appengine.runtime.Request.process-
cd1f1984e7e72c68(Request.java)
        at com.google.net.rpc.RpcStub$RpcCallbackDispatcher
$1.runInContext(RpcStub.java:1025)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable
$1.run(TraceContext.java:448)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext.runInContext(TraceContext.java:
688)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext
$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContextNoUnref(TraceContext.java:
326)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext
$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContext(TraceContext.java:
318)
        at com.google.tracing.TraceContext
$TraceContextRunnable.run(TraceContext.java:446)
        at com.google.net.rpc.RpcStub
$RpcCallbackDispatcher.rpcFinished(RpcStub.java:1046)
        at com.google.net.rpc.RPC.internalFinish(RPC.java:2122)
        at com.google.net.rpc.impl.RpcNetChannel.finishRpc(RpcNetChannel.java:
2370)
        at
com.google.net.rpc.impl.RpcNetChannel.messageReceived(RpcNetChannel.java:
1284)
        at
com.google.net.rpc.impl.RpcConnection.parseMessages(RpcConnection.java:
319)
        at
com.google.net.rpc.impl.RpcConnection.dataReceived(RpcConnection.java:
290)
        at com.google.net.async.Connection.handleReadEvent(Connection.java:
474)
        at
com.google.net.async.EventDispatcher.processNetworkEvents(EventDispatcher.java:
831)
        at
com.google.net.async.EventDispatcher.internalLoop(EventDispatcher.java:
207)
        at com.google.net.async.EventDispatcher.loop(EventDispatcher.java:
103)
        at com.google.net.async.GlobalEventRegistry
$2.runLoop(GlobalEventRegistry.java:95)
        at com.google.net.async.LoopingEventDispatcher
$EventDispatcherThread.run(LoopingEventDispatcher.java:385)

Unexpected exception from servlet: com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy