I'm using struts framework in my application.

I want Google authentication for all the request coming to my application.
So I putted one filter which invoke for all request.

Login code inside the filter is like-

if (request.getUserPrincipal() != null) {
   chain.doFilter(request, response);// forward the request to action
} else {
UserService userService = UserServiceFactory.getUserService();
response.sendRedirect(userService.createLoginURL(request.getRequestURI()));
}

Sometime It is working fine, but sometime it redirects the user to Google
login page twice.

I don't know why this is happening. Can anyone help on this?