Hi,

I don't know why the pre-compilation has to be turned off - as far as
I understand it, this activity occurs on the Google servers and it's
there that the problem occurs.  In one of the other deployment issue
threads, Ikai mentioned that you can get around this issue by turning
the pre-compilation off, so I'm just repeating that information!