Hey.

Im starting with GAE, and im making an RCP program (a book address), on the
server side I've got all the methods for manipulating the datastore (I'm
using JPA), and on the client side I'm using GWT as a framework.

When debugging it turns out, that I can only see the server side, and
program never stops in any breakpoint on the client side.

Is there any way that I can debug on both side sas the program runs.
Because, just debugging on the server side is not very helpful.

Thank you in advanced for your recomendation.

Kido.