I am new bee   trying to create  a new app to be deployed in google
app engine , please suggest me the  what persistance technology is
mostly used with gae  , as per what I read its jpa  with datanuclues
or jdo, also does  jpa has  any  limitations  on gae ?  ,  I used
hibernate   before also jpa annotations , but never used JDO , I want
to choose one which is widely used and reliable on gae , please advice
me ?