Hey I'm stuck at something, I just wanted to use the
com.google.appengine.Text, so I can store an any sized String into the
Datastore.

But when compiling I receive this error: The import com.google.appengine
cannot be resolved.

I read in another forum a workaround when using com.google.appengine.Key.
But they provided the code for the class Key, something I do not have for
Text.

I need some help. Thank you in advanced.

--
Kido.