Hi,

You  only have to move the source file of your class from src/package/
name/of/your/appl/client (where it is now) to src/package/name/of/your/
appl/server and change all the references of users of this classes to
new name : i.e. package.name.of.your.appl.client to
package.name.of.your.appl.srv.

Then your source code is ready to be compiled and you shouldn't get
any more complaint from GWT requiring the source code.

But, you'll still have to write the dto object that I mentionned
earlier and that Ikai Lan from Google also recommends in your new
question of this forum (http://groups.google.com/group/google-
appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/df0426ab46e25905#)

regards

didier