I have the following model:

Country (name*, List<City>)
City (name*, List<Event>)
Event (id*, description, timeGMT, List<Ticket>, List<Performer>)
Ticket (id*, type, price, quantity)
Performer(id*, band, startTime)

So this is a 4-level deep model. Here is some of the query I want to run:
All Country that has Event that occurs after a specific date
All City from a specific Country that has Event that occurs after a specific
date
All Event from a specific City that has Event that occurs after a specific
date

With these 3 queries I can create an interface where a user select a
country, then the city and finally gets the events. I won’t be able to do
these queries with my current model but I read that denormalization is
usually the answer. Is there a reference document explaining
denormalization?

>From what I read, to run the query I want, I will have to duplicate the
country and city name in the event entity. Then I will be able to run the
query with no join. Denormalization looks like a SQL View except that it is
stored.

Thanks