1.is it maximum can only have one list property inside an entity. In
Brett Slatkin talk's merge join. the animal.class example only has one
list property 'has' field .  What impact if we use multiple list
property?

2.regarding relation indexes, if my entity need to use multiple list
property.
 a) should i create  diferent children with each child has a list
property and  to @parent Message OR
 b) put all (multiple) list properties inside on relation indexes
entity, MessageIndex ?