Hi guys, I am having some troubles here, after looking at several online
resources (including IRC) I decided to post here. I will make it quick:

   - I have updated eclipse, Scala plugin and GAE plugin to the latest just
   one hour ago.
   - I set up a new GAE project (GAE 1.4.0).
   - I added Scala Nature from the proper menu in Eclipse.
   - *Compile*/*Enhancer *worked just *fine*.
   - I added a Scala class to my project. Just an empty class with no
   variables, values or anything.
   - Compile seems to have succeded (I have the .class file in my WAR
   folder) but the *Enhancer *step *failed*.
   - I tried to remove the *Enhancer *from the *Builders* and the build wars
   *fine *again.

The error I am getting upon building the project with the Enhancer enabled
is:

GRAVE: Class "com.appspot.worder.ScalaClass" was not found in the CLASSPATH.
Please check your specification and your
CLASSPATH.org.datanucleus.exceptions.ClassNotResolvedException: Class
"com.appspot.worder.ScalaClass" was not found in the CLASSPATH. Please check
your specification and your CLASSPATH.
        at
org.datanucleus.JDOClassLoaderResolver.classForName(JDOClassLoaderResolver.java:250)
        at
org.datanucleus.JDOClassLoaderResolver.classForName(JDOClassLoaderResolver.java:415)
        at
org.datanucleus.metadata.MetaDataManager.loadClasses(MetaDataManager.java:379)
        at
org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.getFileMetadataForInput(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:743)
        at
org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.enhance(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:545)
        at
org.datanucleus.enhancer.DataNucleusEnhancer.main(DataNucleusEnhancer.java:1252)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhancer.execute(Enhancer.java:57)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance.<init>(Enhance.java:60)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.enhancer.Enhance.main(Enhance.java:41)

Could anybody give me some advice please?