I am new bee trying   my first gae app . I created a simple app , I
was able to deploy this to cloud ,   but when I run locally using
eclipse gae  plugin   I get the error appId not set  .
I added appId in appengine-web.xml still its complaing , please tell
me what am I missing , where to set the appId when running locally ?

<code>
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: appId not set
        at
com.google.appengine.repackaged.com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:
90)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.dev.LocalDatastoreService.getOrCreateProfile(LocalDatastoreService.java:
1138)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.datastore.dev.LocalDatastoreService.beginTransaction(LocalDatastoreService.java:
897)
        at
39)
        at
25)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl
$AsyncApiCall.callInternal(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:387)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl
$AsyncApiCall.call(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:353)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl
$AsyncApiCall.call(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:332)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$PrivilegedCallable
$1.run(Executors.java:463)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors
$PrivilegedCallable.call(Executors.java:460)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
</code>