Hello everyone..!!

I am newbie to GAE. I am using Eclipse 3.5.1 . I have download the plugins
also. I am able to run ad deploy simple hello world project on GAE without
using GWT.

I was reading some tutorial on GAE on net. It was written to create a new
servlet.
I am not using GWT. But whenever I am trying to create a new servlet by
right clicking on my src folder (src-> new -> Servlet, I am not able to see
any project in WEB PROJECT listing. However, if I create normal dynamic web
application project, I am able to create servlets using this method. But in
case of GAE, its not working.

Can anyone help me , how to create servlet in Google web application project
without using GWT ?

or

Do I have to do it manually without using Eclipse ?

Thank you.