Hi,

You may try to instally AppScale (open source version of Ap Engine) if
you wish to replicate exactly App Engine: see
http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2010/10/research-project-appscale-at-university.html
as starting point.

You have to be in a very specific situation to target this replication
of GAE: would a regular servlet server + database not satisfy your
needs ?

regards

didier