Hi,

More is needed: you have to change the old gae jars in the /lib of
your war directory by the equivalent new ones that you find in the
directories of the plugin.

Then, you have to fix the buildpath of your project to adapt to the
jars that changed names because of new versions, etc.

Then, you should be all set

-> Google people: maybe an addition ("Upgrading your SDK") to the docs
of the dev kit would be useful.

regards

didier