Hi I'm a newbie in App Engine.
Right now, I am trying to develop an application myself, but my basic
understanding is weak.  So someone, please clarify my knowledge.

The question is HOW to store the data and to know what is stored.

Say, I have my own class like,

GCalendar(String date, String day, String time, String content)

The variable "date" can be either a Date object or simply a String
object as long as the information (such as "2010/12/14") can be stored
and retrieved.

Since an instance of this class represents one event, I want an array
of this class like,

List<GCalendar>gcalendar = new ArrayList<GCalendar>();

After obtaining data, I want to store them into Bigtable, so

//-----------------------------
PersistenceManager pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
for (int j = 0; j < gcalendar.size(); j++){
    try {
        pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
        pm.makePersistent(gcalendar.get(j));
    } finally {
        pm.close();
//-----------------------------
Is this enough?

The reason I'm asking is that I have no idea what is being stored as
the instance, namely "pm".
GCalendar object, maybe?

Once the program is executed, it seems like some data is stored, even
if a part of it produces errors.

How can I erase the entire data in order to start from scratch?

If I can find out what is now stored with PersistenceManager, it seems
easier to continue fixing errors.

soujirou