Well That's fine.... But I would be more interested in logging the exact
query fired by engine instead of separately printing individual stuff.

The individual printing these elements this way is painful as well in the
development process. So, any better way to print the query exactly fired by
engine?

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder
www.sakshum.com
www.sakshum.blogspot.com

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 3:49 AM, A. Stevko <andy.ste...@gmail.com> wrote:

> re: how do i print the complete query executed in the logs when
> this approach is used?
>
> Simple. Print the query string and then print the parameters.
>

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Vik <vik....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hie
>>
>> any updates on this please?
>>
>> Thankx and Regards
>>
>> Vik
>> Founder
>> www.sakshum.com
>> www.sakshum.blogspot.com
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Vik <vik....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hie
>>>
>>> Thanks..
>>>
>>> This worked for me. But how do i print the complete query executed in the
>>> logs when this approach is used?
>>>

>>> Thankx and Regards
>>>
>>> Vik
>>> Founder