I've been working on my app for a while. Everytime I redeploy the app
from Eclipse to GAE, I can immediately check the result by calling my
servlet. But this seems not the case recently. Even after a day or
two, my servlet is still the old version. The last few lines of the
deployment log showed:

Closing update: new version is ready to start serving.
Uploading index definitions.
Uploading cron jobs.
Deployment completed successfully

The admin log showed the time of update was before the log time of the
servlet execution. But the browser result showed that only the old
version of the servlet was run. What's wrong?