I am using the Google authorization services with <security-
constraint>.  How do I specify the successURL.  It seems to
automatically pass the URL the user was trying to access before
needing to log in, only it cuts off all the parameters.  Do I need a
filter of some kind that is run before each request and saves
parameters?