Hi John Brennan,

Just saw your reply, when I was searching for this issue to quote in the
following reddit thread..
http://www.reddit.com/r/AppEngine/comments/fbwkz/oauth_with_gae_and_custom_google_domains/

Just checked again now and the issue seems to have been fixed.

That is, I am now able to login with both the Google Apps user account
r...@my-google-apps-domain.com and a Google Account created with the same
email-id (both with diff passwords), by using the appropriate login options
in my Google App Engine based CRM app <http://crm.ifreetools.com/>. Hope it
is fixed for you too.

On a related note, this must have been fixed at least before Jan 18, 2011 as
I have now started getting signups from Google Accounts having yahoo /
hotmail email-ids, which had stopped after I had moved to federated login,
due to this issue.

Regards,
R.Rajkumar