So you are worried that a user will be deleted and his key will still
be linked to the book?  You can't rely on the database to do that work
for you.  You can do this two ways, worry about it, and when you
delete a user, make sure you delete it's key from every book.  Or
don't worry about it.  If you do your queries right, having a non
existent user stored in a book won't cause any problems.  But I would
recommend removing it when a user gets deleted.