Hi,

If you're ok with creating 36 different jobs in you cron.xml
(according to
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/config/cron.html#About_cron_xml),
you can do it by having a separate job

<cron>
    <url>/myurl</url>
    <description>my job of 01:00</description>
    <schedule>every day 01:00 </schedule>
 </cron>
<cron>
    <url>/myurl</url>
    <description>my job of 01:05</description>
    <schedule>every day 01:05 </schedule>
 </cron>
etc.

Not elegant but should work