I'm getting errors when a task kicks off to delete a lot of data based
on a timestamp. I enabled billing and already chewed through $0.50 in
CPU time, but i'm still getting the error message. Is there anything
else I should do? I was trying to avoid splitting the task up with a
result limit or something, i really just need to blow away persisted
objects that have a timestamp older than a specified date - this
snippet of code causes the error:

PersistenceManager pm = PMF.get().getPersistenceManager();
                Calendar d = Calendar.getInstance();
                long retVal = 0;
                if (expDays > 0)
                {
                        d.add(Calendar.DATE,(expDays * -1));
                        Query q = pm.newQuery(RecordedValue.class,"pointFK== k
&& timestamp
< d");
                        q.declareImports("import java.util.Date");
                        Map<String, Object> args = new HashMap<String,
Object>();
                        args.put("k",pointId);
                        args.put("d", d.getTime());
                        retVal = q.deletePersistentAll(args);