Hi,
I catch this exeption when i use the ACL feed for a site where there
is the user "anyone with the link":

com.google.gdata.util.ParseException: [Line 1, Column 8788, element
entry] Required extension element http://schemas.google.com/acl/2007:role
not found.

I saw the same problem was apparently solve for the document API, but
i didnt found anything for the sites api...

I have the problem on my localhost server and on google app engine
server too.

I use the SDK 1.4.0 and the last gdata.

my code looks like this:

public String getAclFeedUrl(String siteName) {
                return  "https://sites.google.com/feeds/acl/site/MONDOMAINE/"; +
siteName ;
        }

        public void getAclFeed(String site) {

                AclFeed aclFeed=null;
                try {
                        aclFeed = client.getFeed(
                                        new URL(getAclFeedUrl(site)),
AclFeed.class);

                } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();

                } catch (IOException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();

                } catch (ServiceException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();

                }

                if(aclFeed!=null)for (AclEntry entry : aclFeed.getEntries()) {

                                BddAddUser(entry);

I'm stuck here for weeks! please help!