when using channel api, we need to keep track of all users so that we can
loop through the list and send broadcast message to all. how to know whether
user still connected without require user to frequently send ping back to
server that they are still opening browser?

what technique do you,guru use to minimum flooding the bandwidth?

1. can hannelService.sendMessage(CHANNEL,) able to get error message if user
channel already closed? (user closed browser without log out)
2. can hannelService.sendMessage(CHANNEL,) give status where client
guaranteed success receive the message?