By searching Google, it's possible to come up with several home-grown
solutions for gaining OAuth authentication to specific websites such
as Facebook and Twitter. Unfortunately, most these methods are
outdated and/or are site-specific. Considering that many of today's
online apps seek social api integration, what is the best generic way
to get this done? I'm seeking a method or library that works with all
OAuth apis. I understand, of course, that once authenticated, every
api is unique. However, it's the OAuth session variables that
seemingly make it so difficult to integrate with GAE. It really
shouldn't be that difficult, as this is a very necessary feature for
today's cloud applications. Has anyone found a solution to this
problem?