Hi,
 I am running jcache apps in junit  testing under AppEngine sdk 1.4.0
development mode. I have created two caches , ex, cache1, cache2, and
using registerecache to register these to cacheManager. There is a
problem of using same key in two caches. pseudo code as follows:
   cache1.put("counterXYZ", value);
   if (cache2.get("counterXYZ) != null ) {
     cache2.remove("counterXYZ");
  }
 ..
why this will remove cache1's "counterXYZ" as well ?
I seems to me that two caches share the same physical space in GAE.