Our team is growing and I need advices on how our team can efficiently work
with GAE.

The ultimate goal here is to fast test and iterate on our app. The dev
server is only OK for individuals. We have to use limited *.appspot.com (
and versions ) for many engineers and testers. It is not smooth yet.

I wonder if anyone can share the best practices of working with GAE in a
team. So people like us can learn without making too many mistakes.

Thanks! -Tom