I have an app that use oauth implementation of google app engine.
But when i need userId and i try to fetch it as shown below:

// code

OAuthService oAuthService=OAuthServiceFactory.getOAuthService();
user = oAuthService.getCurrentUser();

user.getUserId();

// end code

the result is null (but user is different from null).
Is it normal?

I also have tried to fetch userId from UserServiceFactory as shown below:

// code

UserService userService=UserServiceFactory.getUserService();

 User user=userService.getCurrentUser();

// end code

the user variable is null.
But the user is logged in, some help?