Hi
Thanks for your guidance and giving me a better insight of java development
server.

@didier
Data store may not be an issue for us because we use mysql as we are using
RDBMS instance(Sql service) of Google app engine.

@Jay Young
If development server is single threaded, then it will ofcourse can't be
used for production mode.

I have tried to store an image in blob store using development server
offline and it was successful. Still I am confusing abt to use it or not.
Otherwise I have to make duplicate effort and need to choose some other
server for offline deployment. I am using GWT on client side code too. Any
other alternate?

Regards
Rick