hi guys

i cannot deploy to appengine because the appcfg hangs at 8% jsp
compiling.

i have deployed hundreds of these and i dunno what is wrong.

i am losing my mind over this simple deployment.

appcfg.cmd update c:\src\mingle\geoserver\trunk\target\geoserver-1.0-
SNAPSHOT
Reading application configuration data...
4/03/2011 15:15:00
com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AppEngineWebXmlReader read
AppEngineWebXml
INFO: Successfully processed c:/src/mingle/geoserver/trunk/target/
geoserver-1.0-
SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF/appengine-web.xml
4/03/2011 15:15:00
com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AbstractConfigXmlReader re
adConfigXml
INFO: Successfully processed c:/src/mingle/geoserver/trunk/target/
geoserver-1.0-
SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF/web.xml
4/03/2011 15:15:00
com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AbstractConfigXmlReader re
adConfigXml
INFO: Successfully processed c:/src/mingle/geoserver/trunk/target/
geoserver-1.0-
SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF/cron.xml
4/03/2011 15:15:00 com.google.apphosting.utils.config.IndexesXmlReader
readConfi
gXml
INFO: Successfully processed c:\src\mingle\geoserver\trunk\target
\geoserver-1.0-
SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF\appengine-generated\datastore-indexes-auto.xml
Beginning server interaction for minglegeo...
0% Creating staging directory
5% Scanning for jsp files.
8% Compiling jsp files.

thats it.. it stay like that for ever.

after 1 minute 10 minutes doesnt matter. nothing changes.

no errors in console or logs.

a javac process is running with 0 cpu

i am using jdk1.6_06

any help is most appreciated for my sanity,

thanks

-lp