I'm demoing Google App Engine at DevNexus 2011 on March 21st as part
of David Chandler's (turbomanage.wordpress.com) GAE presentation.
If you can't come see the demo, you can view the fast-paced screencast
from this link:
http://goo.gl/UT2W3

It contains a cookbook for building a complete environment from
scratch that contains the latest Java Developers Kit, Eclipse IDE,
Google App Engine (GAE) plugin, GAE SDK, and a real working Java
application (memwords) running locally and on a production Google App
Engine server at appspot.com.

If you don't like the presentation, I hope you'll appreciate the
music.
Ronald Jenkees (www.DisorganizedFun.com) was kind enough to give me
permission.

Your comments and feedback are appreciated.

mike lawrence