Hello..

I am planning for a SOA-Like Architecture for my Facebook-like App on
GAE Java.

- All Apps are PRIVATE only meant for my platform.
- One (Appspot App) will act like a service and provide Social
Networking and User Database services - This is the main App
- While others will act like individual websites that use the services
of the above to provide social networking features in their local
site.

Architecture Design I have in mind so far:
- All Apps will be individual Apps on Appspot, since building and
maintaining a single App to include all this will not be practical.
- Web Services using REST/JSON, SSL for authentication
- All Apps on Appspot will be Billing enabled, so Google is Happy

Please advise if you see any risks and what improvements can be made
to this?

Thanks a ton.

Regards
C30