Hi

I started having a strange issue today (nothing changed, except for a Mac
automatic system update).

As soon as start the AppEngine server, it comes up, and then just quits
without any warning or errors. The listener stops listening on port 8888,
and the JVM just exits. Same thing happens in Eclipse as well as
command-line.

Famous last messages... (running the default vanilla guestbook basic app)

2011-03-08 21:57:03.358 java[467:a07] [Java CocoaComponent compatibility
mode]: Enabled

2011-03-08 21:57:03.360 java[467:a07] [Java CocoaComponent compatibility
mode]: Setting timeout for SWT to 0.100000

Initializing AppEngine server

Logging to JettyLogger(null) via
com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger

Successfully processed
/Users/roy/Developer/workspace/Guestbook/war/WEB-INF/appengine-web.xml

Successfully processed
/Users/roy/Developer/workspace/Guestbook/war/WEB-INF/web.xml

The server is running at http://localhost:8888/
<process exits>

Anyone know what could be going wrong here, or how to get more details on
the problem? Is there some trace-level logging I could enable ?
I tried deleting the workspace and creating from scratch, as well as
uninstalling and reinstalling GAE, GWT and the Eclipse plugin, but no use.

Thanks
Roy