Thanks for your advice. But I want to know the difference between loading
the records into the main memory and loading the records into the memory
cache. An other question is, both of the two approaches will consume a lot
of time, but the performance of the former is still questionable.
Expecting your further directions. Thanks for your attention!
Chun