I am attempting to upload a file > 1MB to Google Docs using an App
Engine application, basically I grab a submitted file using Commons
Upload and upload to Google Docs by setting .setMediaSource which all
works great.

The problem is that there is a limit of 1MB imposed by the API call to
urlfetch.Fetch().

My question is - does anyone know if there are any plans to raise this
limit and if not is
there any way to work around this limit?