Hi, I'm new to GAE so please be kind.
I have an entity with persisted field of type User.
I would like to have a registration page in which authenticated user can
register, on that page I can get the User instance without problem from
UserService.

I also like to have an admin page from which I can manually register other
users, the current user on those pages will be the admin:

Is it possible to get a User instance based on email address?

Thank you,
Ido