Hi,

      Recently i have started doing google app engine application.I am
following the steps to develop my first application.I am successful in
creating the project and execute it with out a jsp file .

When i tried to include a jsp file in WAR folder it is showing an error ,
but no syntax errors in the file.Just it is showing an cross mark on the
file.

i have deleted the index.html page and added the following code in the
web.xml page ,still i am getting the same error

<welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>guestbook.jsp</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

Thanks,
sreekanth