Hi Karthik,

the application which I uploaded is, the sample application that comes along
with the appengine-java-sdk-1.4.2. I did not make any modifications.

Since, I've just started learning Google App Engine, I tested by deploying
any existing application under my domain and thats it.

FYI, I followed the following Getting started tutorial,
*http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/gettingstarted/installing.html*<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/gettingstarted/installing.html>

Also, I attach the Greeting.java class for your reference.

And, if your have appengine-java-sdk-1.4.2, can u just try uploading the
appengine-java-sdk-1.4.2\demos\guestbook application to google app engine
and let me know.

Thanks,
Nagaraj.

package guestbook;

import java.util.Date;
import javax.jdo.annotations.IdGeneratorStrategy;
import javax.jdo.annotations.IdentityType;
import javax.jdo.annotations.PersistenceCapable;
import javax.jdo.annotations.Persistent;
import javax.jdo.annotations.PrimaryKey;
import com.google.appengine.api.users.User;

@PersistenceCapable(identityType = IdentityType.APPLICATION)
public class Greeting {
    @PrimaryKey
    @Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
    private Long id;

    @Persistent
    private User author;

    @Persistent
    private String content;

    @Persistent
    private Date date;

    public Greeting(User author, String content, Date date) {
        this.author = author;
        this.content = content;
        this.date = date;
    }

    public Long getId() {
        return id;
    }

    public User getAuthor() {
        return author;
    }

    public String getContent() {
        return content;
    }

    public Date getDate() {
        return date;
    }

    public void setAuthor(User author) {
        this.author = author;
    }

    public void setContent(String content) {
        this.content = content;
    }

    public void setDate(Date date) {
        this.date = date;