Hi

I have an application running on gae and another client application
running on a local development server.
The client application is trying to send some params through a http
connection an recive some respone in the same connectin.
The client application works fine but after i change the SDK versin
1.4.2 or higher I get an exception:
java.io.IOException: Could not fetch URL:
http://myserverapplication.appspot.com/something
at
com.google.appengine.api.urlfetch.URLFetchServiceImpl.convertApplicationException(URLFetchServiceImpl.java:
110) ......
I got an exception when calling connection.getResponseCode();

Can somebody help me?

Here is my code:

URL url = new URL("http://myserverapplication.appspot.com/something";);
HttpURLConnection con;
int responseCode = HttpURLConnection.HTTP_UNAVAILABLE;
con = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection();
con.setRequestMethod("POST");
con.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-
urlencoded");
con.setRequestProperty("Content-Length", "" +
Integer.toString(urlParameters.getBytes().length));
con.setRequestProperty("Content-Language", "en-US");
con.setUseCaches(false);
con.setDoInput(true);
con.setDoOutput(true);
DataOutputStream wr = new DataOutputStream(con.getOutputStream());
wr.writeBytes(urlParameters);
wr.flush();
wr.close();
responseCode = con.getResponseCode();