@IKai what was your fix for this guestbook.jsp error?  I get a red x over
the file name itself, but don't see a red square to indicate what the error
is.  I'm able to run it locally, but when I try to upload it following the
last steps in the tutorial Eclipse throws an error:
Unable to update:
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.JspCompilationException: Failed to compile
jsp files.
    at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.Application.compileJsps(Application.java:426)
    at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.Application.createStagingDirectory(Application.java:304)
    at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.doUpdate(AppAdminImpl.java:257)
    at
com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.update(AppAdminImpl.java:47)
    at
com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.proxy.AppEngineBridgeImpl.deploy(AppEngineBridgeImpl.java:271)
    at
com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.deploy.DeployProjectJob.runInWorkspace(DeployProjectJob.java:146)
    at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Thanks,
Thoob Vaj