Hi,

I have a question. How does the deployment process exactly work? What
happens if I re-deploy an application or switch to a different, already
uploaded version when the application is under heavy load?

My guess would be that the requests that are currently running will be
finished but no new requests will be received/processed until the deployment
is ready. Is this what happens?

Also during the deployment process if a new HTTP request arrives, what will
the client get? Will it be delayed and executed/served properly? Or will the
client get some HTTP error code (something like temporarily unavailable)?

Thanks in advance.