I'm using a combination of Spring, Objectify and Spring Security. App
spins up in 20 secs. Could be a lot faster if I was not using
classpath scanning. But with always up and correct warmup request
config, anything under 30 secs will do just fine.

What you want is to get sub 10 secs startup in dev mode so that your
unit tests start up fast.