Hi all,

sometimes, I would like to add some child entities to the datastore of
my app directly from AdminConsole.

I tried to go to "Data Viewer", and click on the "Next" button of the
"Create" tab. I filled all the relevant fields of my child entity, but
now I'm facing this problem: how may I link the child entity to its
parent? I'm not able to generate nor change the key, and I cannot see
any other graphic utility to perform such action.

Perhaps this action is not permitted for child entities...

Any hints about this?

Thank you very much

Bye
cghersi