Hi guys,

I'm trying to authenticate at a web service, running on gae, with android as
described here
http://blog.notdot.net/2010/05/Authenticating-against-App-Engine-from-an-Android-app

For that reason I first get the token from the phone with the following code

accountManager.getAuthToken(account, "ah", false, new
GetAuthTokenCallback(), null);
// ...
String auth_token = bundle.getString(AccountManager.KEY_AUTHTOKEN);

and i then request the following url in order to get the real authentication
token

"https://"+DOMAIN+"/_ah/login?continue=http://localhost/&auth="; + auth_token

and i get the following error message (the code used to work just recently)

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please <A HREF="
http://code.google.com/appengine/community.html";>report</A>
your problem and mention this error message and the query that caused
it.</h2>

What is the problem? Did the api change?