On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 1:24 PM, James Moore <jamesthepi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mar 30, 10:34 am, "Ikai Lan (Google)" <ika...@google.com> wrote:
> > Just a quick update: there should be a fix going out for this when we
> > release the final 1.4.3 SDK.
>
> What was the fix?  Or more precisely, what do we need to do in
> addition to installing 1.4.3?  I've got 1.4.3 and still see this
> problem.

If your project is using App Engine 1.4.3, and you have GPE 2.2.1 installed,
you should not be seeing this problem. If you are, delete any existing
launch configurations that you have for the project and try again.

The fix is in two parts; there's an extra class that GAE is providing to
override the troublesome bug, and GPE is adding a VM argument to enable the
use of this class.